Apply to ELI
Intensive English Program Applicants:
- Choose one of the application links below:
- If you are applying for a student (F-1) visa, also attach a Verification of Funds letter from a bank or sponsoring agency.
- Enclose a $50 check or money order payable to "WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY". This testing fee will not be refunded or transferred if you cancel your application.
- Attach a passport size photo to the bottom right-hand corner of the application form.
- If you are now in the U.S., please attach a copy of the first two pages of your passport and I-94 or a copy of your green card if you are a permanent resident.
American Pronunciation and Clear Communication - Main Campus
January 08 - May 01, 2018
This course is designed to address the communication needs of the advanced level, non-native English-speaking professional and is intended for individuals who want to reduce pronunciation errors in their spontaneous as well as prepared speech.
8-Week Summer Session - June 26-August 18
This intensive English program is for students of all levels of English proficiency.
- Interactive classes with highly experienced instructors
- Academic preparation
- Athletic and recreational facilities
- Safe, affordable, and convenient housing
- Cultural activities in the Metro Detroit area