Advanced Pronunciation Course Offered Online
The ELI is offering American Pronunciation and Clear Communication online!
This course is designed to address the communication needs of the advanced level, non-native English-speaking professional and is intended for individuals who want to reduce pronunciation errors in their spontaneous as well as prepared speech.
Included in the course are:
- Instruction in American pronunciation: stress, rhythm, intonation, pausing and linking, and articulation of sounds
- Practice in formal and informal presentations
- Digitally-recorded speech segments
- Individualized feedback of pronunciation and overall comprehensibility
- Initial and end-of-term individualized speech profile summaries and weekly inventory of progress
- Remote-access language lab
Classes begin on May 6, 2020 and end on July 22, 2020.
Classes meet ONLINE on Wednesdays from 5:30-8:00 p.m. on Zoom.
Register today! https://eli.wayne.edu/program/evening-courses