Free TOEFL Preparation Course Offered Online
To accommodate people during the Coronavirus pandemic, the ELI is now offering a free TOEFL preparation course online!
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is widely used to test the language proficiency of non-native English speakers. The TOEFL Preparation course is designed to help advanced-level ESL speakers and writers to understand and improve their TOEFL scores for both the iBT (internet-based) and ITP (paper-based) formats.
Instructional focus is on:
- A thorough review of grammar for the TOEFL ITP.
- Evaluation of student-generated essays.
- Feedback on oral responses to iBT questions.
- Test-taking and time management skills.
- Strategies to improve iBT and ITP test scores.
The course meets ONLINE Tuesday evenings from 5:30-8:00 p.m. from May 5-June 23, 2020.
Register today! https://eli.wayne.edu/program/evening-courses